How Do I Know If I Need A New Hot Water Heater?
Your hot water heater’s health is probably the last thing on your mind day to day. Most hot water heaters have an average life span of 12-15 years. If your hot water heater has not gone out yet, it could very soon. Let a licensed plumber like Greenlee Plumbing inspect your hot water heater to see if it can be repaired or if needs a replacement. Call 678-813-8952 today to schedule and appointment.
Things to look for to see if you have a bad water heater:
- Does it take an extremely long time to for your water to get hot?
- Do you run out of hot water quickly in the shower or sink?
- Are your showers cold?
- Is your water leaking around your water heater?
Your water heater is potentially the most dangerous appliance in your home. Getting your water heater tested and repaired or replaced, can keep a catastrophe from happening in your home.
- Mold: It can leak water creating mold.
- Gas Leak: It can leak gas or build up excessive pressure, which can cause an explosion.
- Carbon Monoxide: It can leak carbon monoxide, which is colorless and odorless, that can be deadly.